To HELP Kapwa Ko Mahal Ko Foundation deliver medical assistance to the poor, you may do any of the following by clicking on the links below:
Possible activities may include:
a) Become a BATANG K AMBASSADOR
- Share the Batang K program to others (e.g.. on social media, in public platforms, to friends and family)
- Celebrate special occasions with the kids and give them a special experience they would never forget
- Host an activity for the kids (or their parents) to help empower them and instill even more hope
- Create partnerships that help the program help the kids even more
b) Volunteer to
- Become a FUNDRAISING AMBASSADOR - spearhead a fundraising activity (e.g. crowdfunding, fun run, find additional sponsors or donors)
- Become a SOCIAL MEDIA AMBASSADOR - strengthen foundation's online presence
- Here are some of the many skills needed:
- project manager
- experience designer
- Search Engine Optimization expert
- Enterprise Resource Planning expert
- organizing and filing documents
All volunteers may donate as much or little (time and expertise) as they prefer.
VOLUNTEER FEEDBACK FORM
For those who have volunteered at the Kapwa Ko Mahal Ko Foundation, we would appreciate if you could take the time to answer the Volunteer Feedback Form.
Take a few minutes to answer an online survey to help the modernization of TV Program Kapwa Ko Mahal Ko that airs every 5:30am on Saturdays on Philippine TV station GMA 7.